The Scottish Venezuela Solidarity Campaign (SVSC) seeks to build the widest possible support for the social gains and progressive change taking place in Venezuela and against external intervention in it’s affairs.
SVSC’s aims are:
- To defend Venezuela’s sovereignty and independence;
- To support the right of the Venezuelan people to determine their own future free from external intervention;
- To defend the achievements of the Bolivarian Revolution;
- To provide accurate and up-to-date information in support of democracy and social progress in Venezuela;
- To support and build activity around these objectives throughout Scotland.
You can get involved by, and making a donation to cover the costs of our campaign.
Trade union affiliates to SVSC include: The STUC, CWU, EIS, GMB, RMT, UNISON, Unite the Union and Trades Councils in Dundee, Kilmarnock & Loudon and Midlothian.