August 1st 2015 English language Edition
Correo del Orinoco (the Orinoco Post) is a progressive Venezuelan newspaper launched in 2009, with an English edition since 2010.
Articles in this issue include:
- Venezuelan people and President committed to peaceful settlement of dispute with Guyana
- Venezuela blasts U.S. official for defending disgraced politician
- Socialist primaries invigorate electoral process
- U.S. solidarity delegation visits Venezuela, praises democratic model
- U.S. senator meets with venezuelan opposition
- VENEZUELA defends human rights record at U.N.
- Latin America shows solidarity with the people of Greece
- U.S. targets Venezuela using border dispute as pretext
Download for free here http://scottishvenezuelasolidarity.org.uk/attachments/article/68/2015_august_COI220.pdf
canadian pharmacy 24-7